FAITH - What does faith mean to students at Lutheran Unity School?
- Worshiping together every Wednesday during chapel
- Singing at one of the association churches with friends on a Sunday morning
- Walking around the EAST campus neighborhood singing Las Posadas songs
- Participating in the Children’s Christmas service and attending two services because a sibling or two is older or younger than you
- Memorizing Bible verses for a grade
- Receiving your First Bible in 2nd grade
- Making first communions
- Being confirmed
These are just a few of the things which come to mind for a student at Lutheran Unity School when we think about faith development. I pray that each student’s faith will continue to grow as
they head into the 2016-2017 School Year.
FAMILY - What does family mean to students at Lutheran Unity School?
- Spending time with parents and extended family at school activities
- Hugging school friends at the end of the day as if it is the last day of school
- Performing Donkey Tales for family and friends
- Sharing A papers with everyone
- Working together to be the best we can be and to try and do what Jesus would have us do
Family is important to us all. When you are in a small school community everyone feels like family. We will be very excited to see each on the first day of school!
FUTURE - What does the future mean to the students at Lutheran Unity School?
- New classes, new teachers, new friends, a new beginning, and new opportunities to share the love of Jesus!
- Unity between teachers, students, staff, families, campuses and the four Church Congregations
- Watching the faith of students, teachers, families and staff continue to grow
- Encouraging students, families and teachers to strive to become life-long learners
- Continue to spread the Gospel
May the Lord bless you and keep you may His face shine on you always.