Education Director Deb Townsend along with a dedicated team of teachers and staff take the teaching of your children very seriously. Children between the ages of 3 and 13,
through 8th graders, create, explore and learn in a Christian environment where faculty take special care to understand the unique needs of each student and to help them grow spiritually,
academically and physically.
At Lutheran Unity, we focus on faith, family and the future success of all of our students.
Lutheran Unity School takes special care to understand the unique needs of each of our students to design custom solutions that exceed expectations.
- Small class sizes and caring, Christian faculty
- Technology rich classroom with iPads, interactive whiteboards (SMART Boards) and computers
- Resource program
- Regularly scheduled religion classes and chapel services
- Art, Music, Physical Education
- Sports and clubs
Available from 7 am to 6 pm, three extended care locations are available:
- at Lutheran Unity East, provided by Jehovah El Buen Pastor Lutheran Church,
- at Lutheran Unity West, provided by St. Paul Lutheran Church and also
- a program run at Our Saviour Lutheran Church.
For more information, call your desired church or school office.
We invite you to further connect with us through our new E-Newsletter, on Social Media, and by checking out classroom web pages – From Pre-Kindergarten to 8th
Chicagoland Lutheran Educational Foundation
Both East and West campuses benefit from the generosity of the Chicagoland Lutheran Educational Foundation (CLEF) and their donors. We appreciate all they do for our
school from providing professional development for teachers to providing technology for students.